onsdag 9 december 2009

Barcelona or not Barcelona

Like some of u know I went to Germany from January to July to study and work at Caritas. When I was in Germany I also got information that they had the same course but in Barcelona. Since some of my Spanish teachers has been complaining on my Spanish, I thought that this would be a good thing to do. The last day to apply was the 15th of November so in the end of October I send in the papers to the school in Stockholm... and since then I have been nervous and stressed that I didn't get a place in the course. So on Friday I wrote them a mail and asked how the selection was going... I didn't check my mail until yesterday and then my mailbox was empty. Today my lovely friend Ida called me and told me that she and Milla was accepted for the Spanish 1 in Spain ( a course that's at the same place as my course, IS Barcelona). I almost freaked since I still haven't heard anything and now I thought I was out of the game ;( But just to be sure I looked through my mail box and trashbox and what do I find...... A EMAIL from Spain. You can imagine my happiness. I called Ida and cried in the phone and say that "I'm in". Tomorrow I will have a telephone interview with Señora Netzell ;)

I will keep u updated of course...

2 kommentarer:

  1. HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA HURRA för oss!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Jag ska fira med öl o mat på Kåren ikväll. Kom dit om du har tid! =)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag kommer ner och hälsar på som faaaaaan!!!! Vare sig du vill eller inte.

    Det kan alltså bli så illa att jag våldsgästar.

    SvaraRadera