måndag 18 januari 2010

bye bye sweden and hola España

so I'm finally finish packing my bag...I only have to use the vacuum cleaner tomorrow to get the air out from the vacuum bags and then see how many kg I have in each bag. I can only have 10kg + 15 kg....

Today I had a fab. day. It started with that my favourite Canadian stayed over for the night after the party in Kåren yesterday. Then we, my fav Canadian, Honey-Bunny and Farden went ice skating. Then Honey-Bunny went home to my place and had some applecake that my mum did. I started packing after he went, but then I went to the kitchen and did ginger breads and then Nea came over for a "fika" aka coffee and cake. I ate with my family and then after a while my fav Canadian came over again but this time with 2 of our new kids.... Aaron, the American boy and Meike, the Dutch girl. The last one to come was Farden, she been working until 7pm so that's why..


Thanks for a nice last weekend at home

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar