tisdag 17 augusti 2010

Madde day 6

Best day ever... We finally went to Casa Milá (La Pedrera) on this sunny day. We stood a while in the queue and looked like real guiris. Then after maybe 30 mins we could pay and walk in to this beautiful building and we spend some hours walking around watching everything....

We started at the roof:


and from the roof we could see another Gaudí building.... La Sagrada Familia

also one thing I have to go into for research for my essay. After spending a lot of time on the roof we took the stairs down to the apartment floors... there are some floors with offices in the house...

After walking around La Pedrera for well I don't know how long time we went down to the shop and then also to the shops on Passeig de Gracia. We went in to Vincon, a store I have just passed by but never entered. We found a really funny lamp that was quite expensive actually... almost the same price as what I pay for my apartment.

after going in and out from stores we walked back home and we took Gran Via de los Cortes Catalanes. And that meant that we past Universitat which we had to get in and see how it looks...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar