fredag 5 november 2010

Oh Stockholm

tomorrow I'm gonna invade Diego's place until Sunday afternoon... hahahaha.. Cos tomorrow I'm going to Stockholm to celebrate Dia de los Muertos.. and also the fact that I have now a job :O)

Diego and me in January, before I went to Barcelona for a half year and actually the last time I saw Diego..

I'm going to Södra Teatern where the celebration will take place... It's something called Hootchy Kootchy Club. There will be a carnival prossession first, then Astrid Hadad a Mexican cabaret artist and then finally some wrestling... or lucha libre as we say in Mexico. This is gonna be exited:)


well tomorrow I have to fix my hair and pack the bag, get the food ready...I have made some gelatina and take out some nnole from the freezer., at half 3 walk down to the busstation an take the buss. come to Stockholm and get a hold of Diego so I have somewhere to sleep, get the tickets, change my clothes and meet a special lady... Millsk :)
Camilla and me this spring when we lived in Barcelona together...last time I saw her was the 3rd of June, her last day in Spain..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar