söndag 30 januari 2011

Return of the shoeaholic.....

yeah that would be me then :P ..... Once long time ago I had over 60 pairs of shoes and my dad calls me Imelda Marcos... This Saturday my mum and me went to a store to buy clothes, which we in the end didn't do, but we entered the store next door and it's a shoe shop... paradise for me.. so I walk out from there with 4 pairs.. oops ^^ But when I came home I did a clean out from my wardrobe so I threw away 3 pairs (pink slippers, black ballerinas and a pair of white Warp shoes) and I also went down (to my bag of things to give away) with 2 pairs... One pair of yellow ballerinas that are to small for me and a pair of black lace-up shoes that are to big (!?)

But this is what I bought:


a pair of black boots (which I found out yesterday that they are perfect to have on a night out dancing), a pair of pink doted rubber boots and two pairs of ballerinas in black and gold :)

2 kommentarer: