lördag 8 maj 2010

Update

yeah I know, it's been long time again... but I has been a lot at work, school and Catalan course and I have been ill. So here comes an update from the month of april in some pictures ;)


Home made Churros for 4 girls, it was just great and we have to do it more before we leave!!

Ida turned 25 years and became this happy when she got this CD/DVD vinyl of "El Canto del Loco" in the mexican restaurant Dostrece at C/Carme and C/ Doctor Dou in Barcelona.

We went to the beach and I kind of got a sunburned, cos I forgot my bra on for 15 mins... that has to be fixed before the wedding....

We went to Big J´s to have a goodbye dinner for Ella that was going home to Luleå

On Friday night we went out to the suburbs of Barcelona to see Johan and Josefin represent the Rock and Classics party with bands like Medina Azahara... that was an experience...but we had fun and the night gave us many memories ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar