söndag 18 juli 2010

My birthday and Madde day 1

I turned 25 years on the 5th of June. On this day my friend Madde came down to Barcelona... She arrived to Barcelona Prats and she took the bus to Urgell/Gran Via, cos that is closer from my place then all the way to Placa Cataluyna... I took my roller down the street to Gran Via and meet here at the bus stop. She had the tiniest bag ever with here... it's even smaller then the bag I have as hand luggage (she use it as here checked in luggage). well we walked home to fix the last things for my b'day coffe... I had invited all my friends in Barcelona, but as it was a Saturday morning in summertime, then most of the people still where asleep so the only one that came was Sandra. So the three of us sat on the balcony and eat homemade strawberry and chocolate cake... I got 3 pendants from Madde and some chocolate from Sandra..

Sandra with the cake I baked...

After eating together and talking for a long time Sandra went home and Madde and me went to Diagonal Mar to shop!!! First we went to the beach so that Madde could see some sand and then to the park between the beach and the mall, Diagonal Mar where we went to Primark, of course...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Du, tror du måste skicka några av dina bilder till mig! Vill framkalla och ha i mitt album :D Mina egna kort blev så tråkiga :P

    SvaraRadera
  2. Madde du får komma hit en dag och gå igenom mina bilder så lägger vi över dem på ditt USB. Jag vill se dina bilder oxå för den delen...

    SvaraRadera