onsdag 21 juli 2010

Parents last day and Madde day 2

On Sunday the 6th of June my parents went back home to Sweden, but first we had some hours together....well it started with that Madde and me went to mum and dads hostel to leave some of my things that I had at home and that I didn't use... hahahah had to be about 15 kg that they took with them... some clothes (like 3 pairs of heavy pants) and some books... After being at the hostel we walked on Calle de Provenca (my street) but to the other direction towards north, so we past Casa Milá aka La Pedrera and then we walk all the way to La Sagrada Familia to see where dad lived 31 years ago on Calle Mallorca...


La Pedrera, Casa Milá

Dad in what might be the place he lived in before...

Madde, me and La Sagrada Familia..

Since it started to rain we escaped in to a small café next to La Sagrada Familia where we eat some toasts and had coffee. Then we headed back to my parents hostel so that they could take the metro to the bus to the airport.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar