söndag 27 februari 2011

The family

on Friday afternoon I went to the museum with Madde and Rotsarin to see their exhibitions... well to be honest that wasn't much so instead we went to the archives and started to dig up some info about my family, since I knew they have been mentioned in a exhibition about the neighbourhoods in Västerås. And what do I find?!?! A hole freaking folder with stories and pictures about my grandfather and his siblings and parents.. HAPPINESS for me.

This is a picture of the family in 1926. from left to right: Willy Lindberg (that died of TBC), Ernst Allan Lindberg (my grandfather), Nils Åke Lindberg, their father Nils Johan Lindberg (born in Ystad, but got banned from working in southern Sweden after organising a strike and therefore moved to Västerås), their mother Rut Hildegard Lindberg (born Lundgren in Norrköping) and Kurt Lennart Lindberg.


And this is a little bit older picture... On the upper row 3.rd from left is Nils Åke and 2.nd from right is Willy and on the lower row 2.nd from left is Kurt Lennart


I was talking to Madde before we where going to the museum and she talked about this exhibition about Asea, the company where my great grandfather Nils Johan worked at... so I started to call around to different authorities both here in Västerås and southern Sweden, Ystad and Helsingborg.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar