torsdag 24 februari 2011

Stockholm

Sunday and Monday I was in Stockholm for a job interview. I came to Stockholm on Sunday afternoon and took the Metro out to Globen where they had the information meeting for

after the meeting I went to see my friend, well to spend some quality time with him since the last time I saw him was in November. We eat some



after some quality time I took 1 bus and 1 metro to Millski and Gunnari to stay at there place and then have the interview on Monday morning.

So at 9 o'clock on Monday I started my way back to Globen to have the interview between 10.00-10.30 for then catching my train back home at 11.07... I came just in time so I didn't miss the train to come home and have lesson with my kids at school... It was hectic and I was really tired in the evening.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar