måndag 6 maj 2013

Long time ago

hey peeps,

I know it's been long time ago since I wrote here :/  I'm writing more on my other blog : http://danisnails.blogspot.com/

I can tell you it's been a lot the last months. I started Uni in January with not a clue what I was doing.... cos I had entered the wrong courses and the administration at my part of Uni had to fix so I got the right courses..... (^-^) well well I can only blame it on the shit autumn that I had

There is 3 things in my life that is taking up my time (in good and bad ways)

UNI
I still have to do :/

German II, Translation 4,5hp
German III, Translation 4,5hp  and Essay 15hp
Languagedidactics I 6hp
Pedagogy II 6hp
Pedagogy III 9hp 6 hp
Thesis 15 hp
Catalan 15hp


Concerts :)

I have been to
Hurts the 18th of March in Stockholm

Mumford and Sons the 4th of April in Hamburg
The Hives the 27th of April in Uppsala
on the 29th of May in Stockholm
I'm still going to
30 seconds to Mars the 19th of June in Stockholm

And perhaps it will be more....

Travels:

I started the year by coming back from Madrid
Then I went to Hamburg in April (to see the Mumford and Sons concert) and Bremen
Been several times to Uppsala, since I have Catalan  there and also for the The Hives concert.
I have also been several times to Stockholm, for work interview, Hurts concert, with my cousin and his wife that came on a visit from Mexico.

I still have to go to Uppsala to do my exam in Catalan
I'm going to Norrköping with mum, dad and mum's painting group
Going to Stockholm for Beyonce concert, work education and 30 seconds to Mars concert
Going to Spain, Almuñécar to work in July

And that is everything for now...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar