tisdag 4 juni 2013

A quick hello

I just have to tell you whats up in my life now....

I have nailed some of my exams /course and some other I have flunked... (you win some, you lose some).

But the most exiting thing is that my friend and I are going to USA in late August to late September :) It's only gonna be the West Coast  for this time around, but hey 1 months of travel 

 I'm going first to Seattle, then taking the Greyhound to Portland where I will meet up with my friend. From there we are driving down to San Francisco , gonna spend some time there and then continuing to Los Angeles, where we are gonna be until I leave on the 23rd of September. My friend will continue down to Mexico before she goes home.

 I have promised myself to not talk about this trip so much until August, otherwise people will start to hate me....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar