söndag 8 november 2009

Lazy days

has it been for me the last days....

Monday: I started my practise at a Gymnasium here in the city

Tuesday: I also was there. Then we had Scribbling at Kåren

Wednesday: my tutor was ill so I went to Uni and sat with the girls and tried to make some work done hahhah. Then we had Language Fika with a lot of talk and eating cakes ;) and also a sad meeting with International Committee

Thursday: I was back at work and had class with some of my cute kids. Afterwards I went to Uni and had lunch with Bilal and went to Library to do some work, but Gossip Girl was taking most of my time. Then to Kåren to talk a little bit to the President and then down and say hi to the Salsa crew.

Friday: was going to be my last day at practise but my body said something ells. I have been lying in bed until today. Let's see if I will take myself out of the house tomorrow..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar