tisdag 3 november 2009

un pomme de terre merci.

Today was my second day at practise. I have had both german and french classes today with my dear pupiles. I have even learn some french. woho. So to all of you here is some french that I learned.

* un pamplemousse - a grapefruit
* des fruits - fruits
* un concombre - gurka ( in swedish)
* des haricots verts - green beans
* le beurre - butter

Oh yeah I have had big problems and question about this practise, but today I talked to my lovely ex-teacher H. and now there is more clear to me. I will only follow my tutor, have part of lessons and write about it.

But I'm dead tired now... thank good that I'm starting at 10.50. tomorrow....
But tonight we are unleashing our Monsters from 19-21.30 in LF-room in Kåren.. (pics will come up later)

ps. you french people that read this, don't judge my french it's just some easy things ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar