lördag 27 februari 2010

Heee

this weekend goes in the light of confusion... Not that I don't know what I'm going to do but the lack of languages skills... I have 3(!!!!!) guys from Austria (Graz)on visit, well they are not staying at my place but really close... like 2 min away from home...AND I don't understand a thing what they say to me when they speak with dialect...

Yesterday, when the girls left for a SKA gig in La Pau, I sat myself in front of the TV with a can of ice cream and ready to chill.. but then I got a SMS from Dominik and he asked where we are going out... ok there went my plan of being home... so I contacted my peeps from class and I meet up with them around 11 at Rambla Raval. At half 12 we where at Plaça Cataluyna. There for the first time I meet Dominik, Alfred and Christoph. Oh my good... I need subtitles to understand... We went home to Sara that had a party and then we headed towards Razzmatazz cos Kleerup was going to play... but nooooooo the line was like 2 blocks so we took 3 taxis and headed down to the old town. We went to a place and some of us took a drink others just used the bathroom. Then we went to Magic, a rock bar where you pay 10 € and gets 2 beers... I can just say that I came home round 6 this morning... still a little drunk. I walked, took a taxi and then walked again with Alfred to get home.. lazy Austrians, that don't want to walk home, but he paid the taxi so OK ;) I woke up at 12 and I have taken a shower, now I'm going to eat breakfast.

The BIG event for today, except of surviving, is the football match at Camp Nou that we are going to: Barça vs. Malaga. I'm going with HCB and his friends but also the Austrian guys and one girl from my class with her boyfriend is going so lets see if we have a drink or so before or after ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar