måndag 22 februari 2010

Post illness

After 4 days of being ill I finally made my way out from the house on Saturday and what better place to go to then the beach... 2 of the girls and me headed out from the house and started to walk the way down to Playa Barceloneta. We passed Nelson and then down to the harbour. Luckily I had my scooter with me so it took less time to come down. We looked at the people (guiris) and then a band that playing on the side walk.

We wanted to have a coffee but all the places where full since it was such a beautiful day with sun and a clear blue sky, so we found a little place that had ice cream, crisps and sweets. I bought myself a Calippo.... mmmmmm


<---This is me on the beach with my ice cream, nice face ^^

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fan där sitter du med tshirt och här hemma hänger det istappar ur näsan :(

    SvaraRadera
  2. hahahahh.. ja den lyxen har jag ;) men jag kommer snart hem och får då ta del av det kalla vädret... ;(

    SvaraRadera