torsdag 11 februari 2010

A new language

for several days now I have tried to register to a free course in Catalan. Yesterday I was to Placa Cataluyna and I wanted to register but the lady there told me that they didn't have any curses left and that I should try tomorrow (today) at another place in Ciutat Vella (old town). I went there after school... and of course I got lost in the narrow alleys but finally I found the place. I looked throw the list and they had some good hours but they where all in Nou Barris, and that's like FAR AWAY from city centre. So I have to try another day and register for a course in Ciutat Vella, which is the closest place from my house. But I have already started with some basic words.

El meu nom és Dani. Jo sóc de Suècia. Sóc meitat suec i meitat mexicana...

1 kommentar: