söndag 8 maj 2011

I got the job :)

well I known it for almost a month now, but with so much happening I have forgotten to tell it to you here :) I talked about this job in one of my blog entries from like march or something... well the 11th of April I got a mail that said that they wanted me to work in Torquay ( pronounced Tor-kee according to my friends in London). So tree weeks from end June to mid-July I will be working there and hanging around with 45 kids... I had to google Torquay to now anything about the place (since I still haven't been there) and this is what I found, thanks to wikipedia.

Torquay is a part of Torbay in the county of Devon. It has grown together with it's neighbour city Paignton. Torquay is know as the English Riviera with 35 km long sand beaches, palm trees and a very hot climate. Torquay is also the home town of Agatha Christie.

2 kommentarer: