lördag 3 april 2010

Diagonal Mar, Thursday 25th of March

On Thursday after coming home from work, the girls and I went out to Diagonal Mar to shop, cos it's a big shopping centre. On the metro ride to Diagonal Mar I almost got robbed by an old lady. We took the metro from Paral*lel and changed at Passeig de Gracia to continue to Diagonal Mar. At this time, at the metro station Passeig de Gracia, that this lady made the big mistake on trying to rob me. I was leaning against the back pies of the seats and some Africans had their big bags of things to sell on the floor. Next to me but a little on the side where Ida and Camilla… I had my bag on my stomach since many people always say that you have to see your bag, but the mistake I did was that I had my jacket over so I couldn’t see my bag. We were standing still at Passeig de Gracia and waiting on the metro to leave. I felt my bag moving and I just looked up and stared at this woman that was standing a LITTLE to close and I started screaming at her and at this point I also removed my jacket so I could see my bag. The women got offended, but she was/is a thief cos she had had the time to open my bag but not to take anything… I screamed some more and started to count my things and the women pointed at her head and meant that I was crazy, I screamed back that it was her that was crazy, she went of the metro train and fast up the stairs. I was just so damned pissed and I looked angry at the people in the train. But many actually held tighter to their own bags.

We came to Diagonal Mar and spended some hours and some money buying things. But before entering we had a playing adventure and I also meet my best friend, Hello Kitty ;)




1 kommentar:

  1. Åhhh fina bilder speciell du och hello kittys car :-)

    SvaraRadera