onsdag 21 april 2010

Hello Doctor

so today, like sooooooon, I'm off to the doctor here in Raval.. I have been home from work Monday, Tuesday and today... I have had fever and all the other symptoms that you have when you are ill.. Yesterday I also had a BIG dip, it was just negative thinking from my part yesterday but today is a NEW day! I have been dragging this visit to the doctor since Monday... cos I have a fear for doctors. I might just bee the fact that the hospital was my second home when I was little or the fact that doctors never can find a problem with me when I'm there.. But I'm prepared with a note today with all the symptoms that I have /had in Spanish.. So now just on with my clothes and walk the short way to the doctor... I will update you later on what I have ;)

Hugs from a sunny Barcelona and a more happy me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar