onsdag 17 mars 2010

Barcelana Handbags


No, this is not a typo. It clearly says Barcelana. A play on words with Barcelona and Lana which means wool. Although the brand is known and its products are sold in local stores,I had noo idee of it until I google it. For over a months time, me and Lotta found a bag on the way home. She, Lotta, was going to get a Bicing and I was on my kick bike. Next to the stand for the Bicing I saw a bag... This black bag that said Barcelana... me and Lotta was laughing about the big mistake that printer had done in writing the name of Barcelona wrong... but I took it up and put it in my other bag... just if I ever wanted to use another bag for some day. But the time went and before going home I looked at the bag and said: "No you are coming home to Sweden with me cos I don't use you" and now when I arrived home I gave it to my mum..... Is that a mistake, when I now look at google it seams like it is a hip brand in Barcelona... Have I given away a expensive bag to my mum, and she is gonna use it when she has painting classes, instead of having it myself.

1 kommentar:

  1. Men du gav bort den med kärlek och även om ni kommer använda den på olika sätt så kommer den hur som helst och bli använd, och det är det som gör en väska glad. =)

    SvaraRadera