onsdag 17 mars 2010

Home

I have been home since Friday night/ Saturday morning and what have I really done?!? Hummm....

Saturday the 13th of March: cleaned my room (put back my things,hanged up my clothes etc.), washed clothes, fixed with my scholarships. Mari past by before going to Uni. Went home to my godparents and eat food and felt asleep in front of their giant tv while I was watching a movie.

Sunday the 14th of March: continued cleaning my room, did some homework, went out walking with Nea around the creek up to the museum to cuddle with the pets, fixed my scholarship and send it in, went home to Clover to have some Mexican food together with Angelica, Mahgol, Constance, Tomas, Florian, Tobias, Batu, Gürcan and Ayse. Got a ride back with Tobias in his Mercedes..hahhaah ;P

Monday the 15th of March: Waked up late and saw that my dad was struggling with all the snow outside so I decided to help him and also did our carpenters arrived so I couldn't sleep anymore. We where taking the snow away from the garage roof, about 30 centimetre of snow... I tried to walk around the house but it was impossible, cos I had snow up over my knees... I did my homework, a reclamation card in Spanish and I also downloaded the one I'm going to reply to, that Isabelle has written. We watched Spårlös and Ett kungabröllop on the tv.

Tuesday the 16th of March: How I love my tv... I sat in front of it when I was eating my breakfast and also my lunch. I wrote the reply to Isabelles reclamation card, so I don't have to think about that anymore. Mari past by and said hello. I tried to fix my other Spanish homework but it ain't going good.. I watched Dr. House..

Wednesday the 17th of March: Today!! At 12 I'm actually going to meet up with Belma, Tracy, Ida, Kattan and Lottan for lunch but right now I'm doing the commercial work that I have to do for the Hotel I'm gonna work at... so I think I have to call them and cancel ;( sadly to say. Otherwise I will never be finished with it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar