söndag 14 mars 2010

Going home


to surprise my parents... well I didn't go that well ;( This is the story on how it went:

On Friday I had class to 13.30 with Laura, I had the bag packed and I was ready to travel for some hours before reaching my destination... HOME. Ida and Camilla came by school to take my school books and my box of food. They walked me all the way to Estacio de Nord (10-15 min away from school). I put my bag in the storage room and went on the bus, I asked the driver if I could sit on the front row in the bus since I have a tendency to get ill... but he only screamed at me that those places where just for disabled people.. I swore and said that if I throw up then I will NOT clean. So I sat in the second row with a nice girl and the journey went well to the airport in Gerona. When I arrived at the airport, as I always do, I go straight to the check in gate...but I only had a hand luggage and therefore I don't need that.. silly me. So I went up to the gates and passed without that they checked how many kilos I had in my bag, fucking bummer (I could have taken more). I look at the tax free shops and then I headed where my stomach wanted... McDonalds cos I was hungry. After food, toilet and more tax free I went to gate 1 to wait. OOOOOOOOOO I have never been on a worse flight then this one... Picture this: 1 group of around 20 football girls in the age of 15-17 years and 1 group of 15 students that has been in Spain on a exchange with there teacher... the volume was HIGH... And I that had planed to sleep on the way, that was just to forget.. I sat next to 2 guys that with some friends where going to make Stockholm unsecured for this weekend and they wanted to know there to go out.. I said Stureplan, well I hope they had fun.

When we arrived in Skavsta I just ran out from the aeroplane, pasted everyone that was waiting on there bags and passed the police that looked suspicious at me as always and then right out in the cold to get on the bus that was leaving at 20.20 and it was then 20.15!!!! I sat next to an African lady that was doing calls the whole way in to Stockholm... I had to wait in the Cityterminalen for an half hour until the next bus was leaving so I went to Pressbyrån and bought myself a Risifrutti med blåbärssmak ;) Then next bus ride.. Yet another picture this: me on the front row in the bus with my bag in front of my foots, it's very tight and I have planed to sit on my own the whole ride.... Forget about that I say... In the last minute comes a BIG Arabic man and wants to sit next to me... I count to 10 and move then my things so that he can sit... It was not a nice ride home to Västerås, so uncomfortable...

I arrived at the trainstation at 23.55 and I rapidly start walking home, I meet a lot of drunk people on the way from or to the bars, the police pasted me 3 times on the way home and I was almost hit by some shit kids on a moped... maniacs.

I arrived at the blue house around 00.20 and the first thing I do is to put the key in the keyhole to see if I can push out my mums key that she has left... well first round didn't work so I took my cellphone to see how the key was inside... well not a nice view, cos it was turn at an angle that I can't push it out from my side... shit what to do... I start to ring the door bell but no one is coming... ok... it's minus 3 degrees outside, should I sleep in the car tonight or try some more... I started with my maniac ringing doorbell act... hahaha then I hear sound from the house.. It's my mum.. and she looks out the window to see how the hells is ringing on the door in the middle of the night and when she sees my face outside the door, she opens the door and stand there surprised that I'm home...
-"but what are u doing here"
-"well I'm have vacations"
- "what have you left school?"
-" noooo, I have a week free"
Then after a while also my dad comes down
- "But aren't you in Barcelona??"
- "Nooo..I'm here "

Then I went to sleep in my BIIIIIIIG bed that I have missed so much..

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hahahahaaaa... Men du kom hem till slut iaf!

    SvaraRadera
  2. ja det gjorde jag och det är väl det som är det viktigaste..

    SvaraRadera