söndag 28 mars 2010

yeah I know

...it's been slow with updates... But this was my first week of work and I have arrived home dead..

I was home in Sweden for some days and I went back to Spain on Sunday last week, I arrived at home around half 2 - 2 in the night and then Monday morning was time for work. I had to get up at 6 and I was at work 8.45 in the morning. I was going to end at 15, but they had soooooo many people eating at the restaurant and so much things to do that I stayed 1 hr more. Then Tuesday I started at 9 (cos I got 1hr more to sleep) and then I have worked from 8-14 the whole week and the things I do at work is:

* put the dirty dishes in the machine
* take out the clean dishes from the machine
* dry the dishes
* "montar" aka. put plates, glasses, forks,knifes and spoons on the tables
* take away the dirty dishes from the table when the guests has gone
* clean the tables
* fill up the trays with food for the breakfast and add more juice
* Go to every room in the hotel, we have 115 rooms and check the mini-bars
* fix for the lunch

Friday we had class with Laura for 3 hrs... I was sooooooooo tired.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar