söndag 10 oktober 2010

Keinohrhasen

Some day ago my friend Maria and I where going to watch a German film called Keinohrhasen with Til Schweiger.. I was 100% positive that I hadn't seen it before but unfortunately in the end both of us couldn't make it. Today I thought about it again and looked up the film on internet and then I remembered that I have seen it! It's a very good film about love and I always cry when she discovers that she has fallen for him.

But hey just look at him no wonder that women falls for him. (and he is single with 4 Kids)
Well so I looked at it again today and also saw that they have done a second part Zweiohrküken...that I know that I haven't seen cos it came in December last year ...but I do know that I have seen him in King Arthur where he is a Viking. and I know that I also will see him in Quentin Tarantinos film Inglorius Bastards when I feel like watching it cos it's been waiting for me on my computer the whole year..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar