tisdag 26 oktober 2010

Stockholm

on Saturday I went with my parents to Stockholm... it was 27 years ago that my dad took my mum for the first time to Stockholm so they decided that we where going to have a museum day in the capital :)

We seriously woke up to early, around 6.30. I had already prepared what I was wearing and having with me the day before... but what took time for me was getting out from bed and make up. The train was leaving 8 in the morning so we had to leave from home around 7.20 or 7.30 to be on time. In my family we are very time optimists, but we did buy the tickets and got on the right train in time... so 9 o'clock we where in Stockholm. We walked the long way to Östasiatiska museet that opened at 10... we watched people fishing in Stockholms ström and we had to guide a lonely chines man to the Tourist information. We came to the museum about 20 to 10 and there was already a queue.






After the Terracotta exhibition we went up to the "real" museum to have a look there to.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar