onsdag 20 oktober 2010

Vive la France

or not..... I was planing on going to Paris to visit Tobi, who now lives there. But I think I will have to wait with that to things calm down in France...

1) The al-Qaida has threaten to do terrorist attacks in Paris, London and also Stockholm... funny.. I don't wanna die in a attack by al-Qaida, thank you very much

2) They are demonstrating so all flight traffic is cancelled

3) They are demonstrating against the pension-reform that the government want to do from 62 years to 65 years 60 years to 62 years that eventually will be 67 years like in many other countries in Europe (hey that's what we have in Sweden! they will even raise it to 67 years)

4) what else... well something more oh yeah I don't have any money so I can't go right now ; /
oh I remember one thing more to complain about ... the French can't even speak their own language... ha... like the french minister Brice Hortefeux.. he was going to say "empreintes digitales" ( "fingerprints") but said "empreintes génitales" ( something like "genital prints").

1 kommentar:

  1. To be honest the reform changes the retirement age just from 60 to 62! So they complain on a even higher level!

    So I hope you have a nice time in Sweden instead.

    Mvh HCB

    PS: It's 67 years in Germany!

    SvaraRadera