fredag 1 oktober 2010

Paris, mon amour....

My dear friend T has moved to PARIS and some day ago we where talking to each other....after a while of talking he tells me that he now lives in Paris and will do so until next summer cos he is now studying his last year on a University in Paris that he always wanted to attend. Me, as the evil bitch I am, says " Well can't find it and anyway I can't visit you". Why open my mouth, I can never learn to shut up... I get the answer..."Oh, your not coming??" aouch....sorry I could fell the pain he had after my comment... The fact is that I really want to go to Paris. I haven't been there since March 2006 and we where only there for less then 6 hrs and it was raining all the time....AND I really miss T to, I haven't seen him since April last year when we surprised him at his flat ;)

So now I will have to hurry up with my homework, start working and go to the city of LOVE!!!


1 kommentar: