lördag 18 september 2010

Back home

On Friday the 2nd of July I went back home to Sweden after 6 months in Barcelona, Spain.. I went together with Caroline and Johanna, 2 girls from my class. We where allowed 50kg divided into 3 suitcases of : 20+20+10kg...hahahah everybody that knows me know that I have never been able to be inside the restriction... well this time was no exception...I think one suitcase was around 21 kg the other 23kg and the handluggage that I left with Andrea when we checked in was around 15-16 kg... but the tricky part didn't come until we where about to board... I had gone away with the trolleys that we had our luggage on and left my suitcases with Caroline and Johanna so that I could get the trolleys away from where the people where. So when we stand in the queue and almost boarding, the girl that works there who also was the same girl that made our check-in looked suspicious on me and ask if we had weighted my handluggage. What can I say... "NO, you didn't.." bull... I looked a little confused and said "ahhhh yessss". The answer I got was "Oh ok, I must be tired and forgot about yours"...My table with some of my things
All my shoes that came with me, I only left 2 pairs in Catalonia... one pair in Platja d'Aro and one in Barcelona..
Some of my new washed clothes and make up...
My Gaudi stone from Passeig de Gracia..hehehe :)
The only thing that broke, my Hello Kitty collection glass

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar