söndag 26 september 2010

Preparations for the wedding...

Once again I'm off to England and this time I will go from Skavsta (hate that airport) to Gatwick which is closer to Nikki and Paul's house then Stansted and Luton.

Friday the 6th of August:
Mum came home from work to take me to the trainstation... My train went from Västerås to Eskilstuna at half 2, which takes around 30-40 mins on the train. I had planed to take the bus at a quarter past 3 but when I came to Eskilstuna a saw that there was a bus leaving a quarter past 2. I was really in a need of a toilet but I really wanted to come as quick as possible to the airport so I took the earlier bus...a ride that takes 1,5 hr..... and now toilet on the bus :( The bus takes us to Nyköping trainstation and there I have to change to a new bus, which luckily was waiting at the bus stop so I just crossed the street and went on and then we left for the airport... a ride that takes around a quarter of an hour... Thank you... TOILET...then standing in a long queue to check in the luggage and then a new queue to get throw security and then waiting for them to open the gate. But first toilet again and showing our passport before entering the gate and standing in queue again to get on the plane... Sometimes I hate flying...

My flight was leaving at 18.50 Swedish time and arrived at 20.00 English time ( 21.00 Swedish time) and then with the driving made that we arrived very late

Saturday the 7th of August:
We went to Camberley to shop... uhum... well I did :) In the first store that we entered I bought 2 ducks ( not real ones but in plastic, cos I collect them), then in the second store I bought some Pink Crocs and Pretty in Pink - a dvd of a film that came in the late 80's. Then we went in to the big mall and we went to my favourite store ... hehehe... Primark.. love it and I bought a bikini, socks, underwear and a t-shirt... and since the 2 first stores where charity shops and Primark is quite cheep, well I didn't spend that much to be honest... £ 3 for the Crocs that normally is about £ 60....

Sunday the 8th of August:
Today we went to Sandhurst... that means TESCO and M&S..woho.. to of my favs in one place... and of curse I bought things.. A showercap with Hello Kitty and the UK flag on it in pink and purple, so me :)

Monday the 9th of August:
Today it was sunny and we took the guineapigs to the wet cos they have flies or something. We had to take them in the cage and into the car and drive to Ashworth... so that they could get there injections..and after that we went to the swimming hall and did some lengths..... in Sweden we have 25 meters but I think Nikki said that it was 34.5 meters in the once in UK... well multiply that with my 14 lengths that I did...

Tuesday the 10th of August:
Today we are finally meeting up all together; Nikki, Paul, Abbie, Sally, Izzy, Andrew, Nikki's dad, Paul's parents cos today we are going to have the Rehearsal in the church of Chobham. But first did we girls go to Kerry the dressmaker that has to fix our dresses since Caroline did them a bit wrong ;( what drama... We first sat around at the Stables to wait on Abbie... we talked, drank tee, feed the guineapigs and took pictures..Izzy and me, she is so cute and now she will also be a big sister in December... bless her :)

We then went to Kerry and had our dresses fixed, then back to the house and then off again towards Chobham cos the rehearsal was at 19.00. We meet up with the priest and we went throw how we where going to walk and do in the church on Saturday... yeay I can believe that it's so soon... times flies... After the rehearsal we; Nikki, Paul, Nikki's dad, Paul's parents and me, went to Indo, and Indian restaurant to eat.. I had Chiken Tikka and Alo Gobi... mmmmmm

Wednesday the 11th of August:
The big make over begins... ufff.. Today we went to Spa Angels, it's a woman that has a beauty parlour at home, to fix the things we needed fixing... hahha... I only did my nails and toenails.. of course in PINK...to match the dress on Saturday :) Well Nikki did a hell lot more then just nails.. I will not even mention what she did or how much it costed.. I can say that what I did costed me £ 30 and then I also bought some flipflops from her for £2 cos I couldn't wear my shoes on the toenails that just had been painted ;( Then we also went to another city where Nikki did her hair....so I continued to read all the magazines they had there to...

At the hairdressers I got my eyes on the chairs that they had there... well they where very soft so I had no problem sitting there and read one magazine after the other.... The chair that Nikki sat in was also very sazzy... It was like it had snakeskin over it in grey/brown colour... like a Python...

After all driving around and getting us fixed for/to the wedding I just had one thing that I wanted to make... Go to the fish and chips place and have some food cos I was hungry and didn't want to eat one more yoghurt... So Fish and Chips it was with Mayo... and alot of it and yes my stomach hated me after that..well two days in a row with fatty and strong food...
FOOOOOOOOD :)

Thursday the 12th of August:
One day more of things to do... well first going throw all the things that we where taking to the Hotel.. All the candy, bowls, dishes, lollies, crisps..etc...making list so that the staff at the hotel would understand what was going where... Then we went in to Farnborough and Nikki did here nails and then we went shopping a little :O When Paul came home from work we started to pack the car with all the things for the hotel and that wasn't some things it was a lot of things... Then we headed towards the hotel, 2 more days and then we will be here to have a wedding party... holy... We arrived to the hotel and started to pack everything out from the car and explain to the staff what was was and what needed to be in the refrigerator and handed over the list..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar