torsdag 30 september 2010

Recycling

on a high level. Today I was watching some of my favourite videos on youtube. And when I came to a music video with Shakira I felt like I have seen it before...well yeah seen the video before but this was more of something in the video that I have seen in an other video... so I started to watch some more to figure out what was bugging me... well then I came to the conclusion.. it was something that I had seen in one of Beyoncé's videos the one to "If I were a boy" that also was in the new Shakira video to her song "Give it up to me"....



IT'S THE SAME PAIR OF EARRINGS !!!

So both Shakira and Beyoncé are wearing the same earrings in their videos.. I know they are new B.F.F but does that mean you have to have the same earrings... But to be honest I think the video with Beyoncé came first so either Shakira wants to copycat her friend or Beyoncé borrowed Shakira the earrings for the vid...

1 kommentar:

  1. Snacka om ett öga för för detaljer och bra minne :)

    Sara Fard

    SvaraRadera