söndag 19 september 2010

Saying goodbye

it's time to say goodbye again... ;( this time to people that have been living in Sweden the last year.. I have been back and forth to Park (the student accommodation) to visit Ganix and Friederike (Frida) how is the only once left that I know and also to Junior to visit Dave, but he is staying with his girlfriend Ronja....

First time I came in to the room where Ganix is living, the old room of Marcos, I got a chock... it was things everywhere, not a single place to sit down and I had to jump over the piles of things on the floor to actually come in to the room... I don't remember how many days I helped Ganix to pack, organise and throw away things (read take with me home....hehehe) I got almost 6 kg of ColaCao, a lot of Spanish dry soups that you ad to hot water and German food like spices and baking ingredients. Well I got more then just food....some speakers, a tent, football, innebandy stick etc.... so now my room and the attic is full with new things :) I just need a house to move to..hahahah

Well it wasn't all fun....cos this means that jet again some of my students return home to there countries and we don't know when we meet again but I know for sure that we will meet :)

Ganix and Dave in Junior eating cake and having some beer ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar