onsdag 1 september 2010

;(

Today the 12.th of June, Madde is going home.... A week I have had my friend on visit and we can say that we have had a fairly good week, lot of things going on,even if I have been to Catalanclasses every night from 19 to a quarter to 22... But we have had our fair chair of guirines.... hehehe.. With Parc Güell, La Sagrada Familia, Casa Milá and shopping.. like Primark, the stores at Passeig de Gracia and Portal de Angel..

We took the train out to the Prats airport around 9 in the morning.. And there we had a Vicky Cristina Barcelona moment..



but some hrs later on the day I had a surprise waiting for me. My friend Irakli came over.. He came already yesterday to Barcelona from Mallorca and is going home tomorrow to Sweden.. He called me and asked where I was living and then about 1 hr later he calls again, now standing outside my door... :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar