torsdag 16 september 2010

Saturday in UK

we continued partying long into the next day... well especially for me that had been 3 hours on a plane and was shit tired.. we continued to dance around the pole and also cheer on the guys that did some amazing things... after all the dancing we took a cab home to Nikki's and we all slept over there.

In the morning we went to Tesco to buy some food and as always I find things that I want.. as a true shopaholic that I am I had to buy this wonderful shoes that I found ;)we went home again and waited on Sally, Izzy and Andrew to come.. Cos today we where going to the dressmaker and see if our (bridesmaids) dresses did fit us for the big day.. When the family Harris-Morris came we packed us in to the two cars, Nikki, Sally and Izzy in one and Abbie and me in the other... The dressmaker Caroline could not greet us at here home like the last time so we had to go to Guildford where she had rented a studio so that we could have a look at the dresses... little Izzy had fun amongst the things and we had to move all the pins and such that she could sting herself onwe in our dresses.. unfortunately they had some problems, like being to small or to big.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar