torsdag 16 september 2010

Finally UK....

...and Pauly and I hate the M25.... That's the main motorway around London that we have to take to go from Luton airport to Nikki and Paul's house in Farnborough.. the trip that should take lees then an hour took over 2,5 hours this time...both me and Pauly was in a really bad mood and I was super hungry so I eat Pauly's candy and drank some beer...thihi :) When we finally arrived "home" it started to rain (like all the times I come to UK)...we waited until Abbie came and then we sat down to have dinner... After dinner we girls, Nikki, Abbie and me went upstairs to get ready for a night out... in Camberley, the biggest city in the nearby of Farnborough...and as Pauly is such a nice guy he drove us to the city and then went home to watch the telly :)
We first had a fotoshot with a pink car( we all love the colour pink, so that's why)and then we went in to the first bar where we only had a drink and one tequila shot each and then we went to the bar that was door to door whit the first place... there we all had some different drinks and after a while we also headed out on to the dancefloor (which is not a BIG dancefloor, it might be the same size as the livingroom and my room togheter..so NOT big). In one corner they had something rally funny.. a pole that we definitive had to try ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar